Godrej Properties: Real estate Company of the year
Godrej Properties has brought a unique blend of excellence and innovation in the real estate industry by developing residential, commercial and township projects across 12 cities in the country. If you are looking for a brand name which can provide you the kind of trust and commitment you are looking for along with the pioneering design and technology, Godrej real estate is the best to suit your choice.
Godrej Properties is the first Indian real estate company to have attained an ISO 9000 certification. Godrej real estate is the subsidiary of Godrej Industries Ltd which was established in the year 1990 under the pioneering headship of Adi Godrej. Godrej properties, based in Mumbai, is presently developing projects spread across 85 million square meters. The company has their ongoing projects in the cities of Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Nagpur, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kochi.
To talk about their financial report, Godrej real estate has witnessed a growth of more than 130% in net profit, 77% in EBITDA, and 5% growth in total income in the Q1 2014 as compared to Q1 2013.
One of the primary mission of the company is to maintain their name. An important aspect to consider while buying a property is the reputation of the builder. In past, many buyers have witnessed and suffered due to the defaulting developers, delayed delivery, and false commitment. With this kind of vision and mission, market growth, past record, credibility and awards, market presence, Godrej real estate is the name you can put your bet upon. One can get more confidant by taking oneself through their track record and gauging the number of completed projects along with the successful delivery as per the timeline promised.
Awards and recognitions
In the last 3 years, Godrej real estate has already been conferred upon with more than hundreds of awards and accolades, including the “Real Estate Company of the Year” at the Construction Week India Awards 2015. Out of innumerable awards Godrej properties has won, some of them are:
- Change Communications for the Year 2017 at the Chanakya Awards held by PRCI
- Golden Peacock Award for Sustainability’ for the year 2015 by Institute Of Directors (IOD)
- Most Reliable Builder for 2014 at the CNBC AWAAZ Real Estate Awards 2014
- Popular Choice – Developer of the Year” award by ET NOW in 2013.
- Godrej Properties won “India’s Most Admired Brand 2016” award by White Page International
- Innovation Leader in Real Estate” award at the NDTV Property Awards 2014
- Godrej Properties won the “Developer of the Year – Residential” award at ABP News Real Estate Awards 2017
- Pirojsha Godrej won the APAC Insider “CEO of the Year”.
- Godrej Properties won the “Iconic Brand” award in Real Estate Category at the GLOBE Platinum Awards 2016
- Godrej Properties Limited won the National Ehs Construction Safety Award 2016
- Godrej Properties ranked number 2 in “India’s Most Reputed Real Estate Brands – 2016″ and ranked the number 1 ” Reputed Real Estate Brand of Mumbai” as per the report published by Bluebytes in association with TRA research
Godrej real estate promises to do their bit for the community. The company is adamant on putting emphasis on productivity and environmental sustainability. To execute their vision, the Godrej real estate has invested massively on using a stout technology solution that can totally transform the speed and accuracy of their data monitoring. They are actually now able to map, conceive and evaluate their environmental footprint right from the raw materials to finished products. The company’s efforts towards energy efficiency, water conservation and waste management at their manufacturing plants to promote green buildings is commendable.